Click one of the links below to donate now!
Our 501c3 tax ID# is: 59-3796997
It’s easy to make a cash donation.
Please help us continue to serve our wonderful clients by making your secured online tax-deductible gift. Or, if you prefer, checks can also be mailed to:
9900 SW Greenburg Rd. Suite 290
Portland, OR 97223
Your donations can also help meet day-to-day needs.
- Gift cards to Costco, Fred Meyer, Walmart or Walgreen’s will help families purchase over-the counter medications, diapers and food
- Gas station gift cards will get families to hospital and doctor appointments
- A cash donation of $360 provides a 6-hour ventilator training class for staff nurses
- Gift cards from restaurants, movie theaters, craft stores and coffee shops show appreciation to the staff.
- Gift cards to Office Depot for toner cartridges, printer ink, copy paper, pens and postage stamps help keep the office running.
- Hand sanitizer, Clorox wipes and baby wipes help keep clients and staff healthy in the home.
- Donated miles allow a staff nurse to care for a client for families on vacation.
You can also provide support for families in need of rest and relaxation through
"The Chrissie Vial Thomas Respite Fund."
This fund was established in memory of our founder and co-board chair to provide financial support for meals, lodging and transportation associated with taking a family vacation or doing something as simple as attending an afternoon Timbers game. If you would like to support this effort, just add "Chrissie's Fund" in the comments section on the donation form.